What's new

$50 Star Note

Cole317

Greenie
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hey guys I got a star note today and its a 2004 $50
serial # EE00196705* as far as I know this is a series key right? I really need a fast answer if it is worth more than $50 so any answer is greatly appreciated!
oh and it's in very very good condition!
thanks
 
Per Whitman Red Book, A Guide Book of US Paper Money (2008), the RETAIL value of 2004- 50s in UNC-63 condition is: $175 (Richmond--Marin and Snow signatories) and $110 (Chicago and Dallas).
BUT, if your bill is a 2004 Series A (Cabral and Snow signataries) from Richmond, the bill is worth only face.
 
It is the series star 'key' but there were 800,000 of them printed. So not really from a very short run. Maybe worth a couple dollars over face.
 
Ok guys thanks a lot for all the help, I think I'm just going to put it up on ebay and try to make a quick buck
 
Cole317 said:
Ok guys thanks a lot for all the help, I think I'm just going to put it up on ebay and try to make a quick buck

Be sure to post the auction. I'd guess it'd go for around $54. I'd be curious to see.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom