treasurefiend
Gold Member
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2008
- Messages
- 7,452
- Reaction score
- 93
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Chicago IL
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Well Like the title says here are our finds. be sure to watch the video too. 
The earring looks huge but it has to be a hallow one but it weighs 1.9g and I just checked the value online and its worth $40.64 at today's spot price. The last time I found gold was back when I was swinging my Ace 250. I seen it lying on a trail when we were exiting the woods and I thought it was a silver ring so I darted over to claim it before John even knew what was going on.
The earring looks huge but it has to be a hallow one but it weighs 1.9g and I just checked the value online and its worth $40.64 at today's spot price. The last time I found gold was back when I was swinging my Ace 250. I seen it lying on a trail when we were exiting the woods and I thought it was a silver ring so I darted over to claim it before John even knew what was going on.

You are having a great year, and so is D-dub and L4S...







