What's new

7/12/07 casino goodies

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Covered nickels, pennies a little in halves. Results:

**$10.00/pennies**

Wheats - 1956-D, 1958-D

Canadian - 1968, 1992, 1999, 2005


**$40.00/nickels**

1941, 1945-P (silver!), 1954-D, 1959-D

Canadian - 1995, 1999


**$100/halves**

Just one 40% - 1966. A lot of people were playing so I didn't have many 50¢ machines to choose from. Next trip is Tuesday.
 
Upvote 0
Just curious Immy-
Do you put your bills in a machine and immediately cash out the coins?

and...

do you put them in a plastic cup and sit somewhere and look through them?
 
Are you familiar with the casinos in Tahoe? I have to go and was wondering if there are any machines that still pay out in coins...
 
TXTim said:
Just curious Immy-
Do you put your bills in a machine and immediately cash out the coins?

and...

do you put them in a plastic cup and sit somewhere and look through them?

Sorry it took so long to answer Tim!

Yes, I feed the machine bills and cash out right away. Halves and quarters are the only coins I look thru in the casino. $100 in halves/quarters takes just a few minutes. Nickels and pennies I have to take home because I date search them.
 
Not bad of finds, congrads! Charles town in WV is the closest casino to me and they went to paperpless as well!
Pepperpump
 
Nice job Dave. Those silver war nickels have that unique look to them don't they.

I wish that there was a casino near by that had machines that took halves. Your fortunate to still have those in your area. Those type machines are almost obsolete.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom