What's new

7-14 hunt

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another beautiful day for a hunt.


010.webp
011.webp
012.webp
013.webp
 
Upvote 0
Ive noticed a few of those wheats in my finds recently..... so it appears some of that storm moved some older coins at least. Maybe once its get down a bit we might just see some older gold.... wouldnt that be nice?

Dew
 
This past week while down there, I must have picked up over $2.00 of pennies and didn't notice one wheat in the bunch but the storm definately pushed the pennies out in the water. Got 21 in one spot chest deep in the water. Willie it was nice to meet you, you will see more of me come December.
 
Thats a pile of coins Willie...good luck on your next hunt.
 
dewcon4414 said:
Ive noticed a few of those wheats in my finds recently..... so it appears some of that storm moved some older coins at least. Maybe once its get down a bit we might just see some older gold.... wouldnt that be nice?

Dew

Old gold,new gold, I'm not picky.LOL
 
cdv1 said:
This past week while down there, I must have picked up over $2.00 of pennies and didn't notice one wheat in the bunch but the storm definately pushed the pennies out in the water. Got 21 in one spot chest deep in the water. Willie it was nice to meet you, you will see more of me come December.

Yes, the storm combined with some fresh drops have made hunting more fruitful the last few weeks.
Nice meeting you too. Good luck.
 
lookindown said:
Thats a pile of coins Willie...good luck on your next hunt.

Thanks Lookindown. Congrats on the gold streak.
 
Enjoyable video, willie d; you have some nice finds there...love those "wheaties"

Lorraine
 
Great video Willie, I can't believe with all those people we didn't score any gold! I did manage some silver items though.
HH
DC
 
Great video Willie, I can't believe with all those people we didn't score any gold! I did manage some silver items though.
HH
DC
Thanks DC426. I saw plenty of nice jewelry out there. It's only a matter of time. I'm already counting down til the next hunt.

Congrats on the silver. Good seeing ya out there.
 
Well done, good hunt next hunt!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom