Silver_Fox
Bronze Member
- Joined
- May 16, 2007
- Messages
- 2,494
- Reaction score
- 11
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Good 'Ol USA /
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250 of course
7/18/07 *2-Boxes* First Walkers * Woo Hoo* w/pics
Picked up my 2 boxes today. I finally found not 1 but TWO WALKERS in a box. Woo Hoo for me. Here are the totals and a pic.
Box #1
14 – 40%
1952 Ben
1954 Ben (my birth year, yea I know, I’m kinda old)
1978 s proof in great shape
2005 d
Box #2
6 – 40%
1933 Walker
1936 Walker
1963 Ben
I think these are my best boxes yet.
I have a $500 bag of loose to pick up at a bank tomorrow. They have been working on filling it for about a month and a half. We’ll see what’s up with this.
Happy Hunting
Picked up my 2 boxes today. I finally found not 1 but TWO WALKERS in a box. Woo Hoo for me. Here are the totals and a pic.
Box #1
14 – 40%
1952 Ben
1954 Ben (my birth year, yea I know, I’m kinda old)
1978 s proof in great shape
2005 d
Box #2
6 – 40%
1933 Walker
1936 Walker
1963 Ben
I think these are my best boxes yet.
I have a $500 bag of loose to pick up at a bank tomorrow. They have been working on filling it for about a month and a half. We’ll see what’s up with this.
Happy Hunting
Attachments
Upvote
0








