What's new

7 dime boxes later

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Box 1- 1 1935-s merc, and 1 rosie
Box 2- 2 Mercs- 1937- 1944
Box 3- 2 rosies
Box 4-Skunk
Box 5-Skunk
Box 6- 4 rosies
box 7- 6 rosies
 

Attachments

  • DSC02811.webp
    DSC02811.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 326
  • DSC02810.webp
    DSC02810.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 319
Upvote 0
You must have had your mercury magnet with you. Never search coin without her. Seriously!

Golden Silver
 
golden silver said:
You must have had your mercury magnet with you. Never search coin without her. Seriously!

Golden Silver

actaully i was on the phone with her and hit the first merc. she texted me alittle while later and i hit the other two. so idk if it works with her just being around or when im in contact with her. :LOL
 
I'm starting to think that dime boxes are the way to go. Good job :thumbsup:
 
i like your magnet......oh wait a minute i told you that already... ;D
 
Dime boxes are fun!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Excellent finds on the dimes. :thumbsup:

As soon as I hit 10,000 wheats I am hitting the dimes. Hopefully there will still be some silver left in those boxes when you get done.

Also really, really great job on the Merks, Can't wait till I can chalk one of those bad boys to my totals

Happy Hunting,
Jason
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom