What's new

70 degrees in Feb. Whod a thunk it?

relic nut

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
4,006
Reaction score
7,277
Golden Thread
1
Location
VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
70 degrees in Feb. Who'd a thunk it?

We hunted a place today that I think has been pounded. It's CW ground but the relics were few and far between. Found no bullets and that's unusual. I did find a nice kepi buckle. ( my first ) and my buddy found a sword hook and one pc of mealt. I found a pocket knife, a nice flat button and two old straight knife's. We didn't tear it up but we had a good time and the weather was nice. Thanks for looking. uploadfromtaptalk1456000843200.webpuploadfromtaptalk1456000851749.webpuploadfromtaptalk1456000858928.webp

HH, Relic Nut
 
Upvote 20
Great bunch of relics there.
 
We hunted a place today that I think has been pounded. It's CW ground but the relics were few and far between. Found no bullets and that's unusual. I did find a nice kepi buckle. ( my first ) and my buddy found a sword hook and one pc of mealt. I found a pocket knife, a nice flat button and two old straight knife's. We didn't tear it up but we had a good time and the weather was nice. Thanks for looking.View attachment 1275048View attachment 1275049View attachment 1275050

HH, Relic Nut

Gotta love it , before long I/ we will be complaining about the heat & bugs.

On sites like that ...it's all metal mode and dig it all...

Your buddy got a nice Sword Hook. ( I still never dug one ) .
&
A kepi buckle and flat buttons .... I take any day.

Nice iron pieces as well , if you have time I would love to see a close-up of the second knife Down above the spoon ,
as I have a similar one Cooking right now.
If not that's Cool.
+ on the pocket knife as well.
 
Here you go Davers. We find a lot of old knifes like this. You are right about digin it all on ground like that, and I have the junk to show for it, but I have found a lot of good stuff that I wouldn't have other wise to. Thanks for looking.uploadfromtaptalk1456007168686.webpuploadfromtaptalk1456007176907.webp

HH, Relic Nut
 
Hey great stuff!! finally can get out tomorrow
 
Nice finds Relic,it was a beautiful day wasn't it.i wish the weather would stay like it was today all summer long,lol.nice kepi buckle and knifes.Knifes are one of my favorites exspeacialy those old pocket knives.I take it you guys are hunting a camp?
 
Hey just getting out is worth it this time of year. I got out yesterday and didn't kill it but came out with a couple good digs. I really like that sword hook - great find! Nice buckle and button too
 
You ain't kidding, Who'd a thunk? :headbang: Mid 50's here in Ohio. :thumbsup: Congrats on getting out with a buddy and enjoying the weather. Looks like you had plenty of targets.:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom