What's new

8-15 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, today was a beautiful day!

I hunted from 10 a.m - 5 p.m.

Waves were at about 2.5 ft, so I stuck to the wet/dry sand.




My heart wasn't really in today's hunt because this past Friday I joined the ranks of the unemployed. The furniture store I've been delivering for the last 15+ years closed it's doors. So, the job hunt is on.

I may not be doing much hunting in the next couple of weeks. Judging by the amount of attitude my wife was giving me when I told her I was going hunting, I should probably find employment before I mention hunting again. :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
Sorry to hear about the job situation Willie. Sounds like you've got a positive attitude though. Wishing you the best of luck in the new job search.

Jim
 
Sorry to hear about the job Willie. Look at it this way though...

You have a metal detector up your sleeve, so, at least you have the CHANCE to make some money out there while you're looking for a new gig :thumbsup:

And on the wife front, they're ALL the same my man :laughing7: Doesn't matter where you live, what color your skin is or what religion you are, women WILL drive you nuts :tongue3: Best way to keep'em quiet?

GO OUT & GET SOME GOLD...PREFERABLY WITH BIG STONES ATTACHED. It'll be like honeymoon night all over again :love8: :love7: :boxing:
 
You will get another job don't worry. :thumbsup:

Hope you also make some money detecting, I would love to do that for a living! :thumbsup:
 
Thanks guys.

I appreciate the encouraging words.

As far as making money detecting, I live about an hour from the beach. So, unless I find gold (which hasn't been easy for me) on each trip, then the pocket change barely covers gas.

I'll figure something out, I always do. :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice presentation, Willie

Sorry about the job situation....but keep looking, and I hope you find employment soon.

You did well on the coin count and I like the neat way you showed your final take of the day.

Lorraine
 
Good luck Willie. I hope you find another job soon.

It will be a while for me too before I hit the beach again. I only went hunting twice this summer. I couldn't believe how much parking went up to at CWB. Plus when I added gas and my time in there...plus only fifty cents or so in clad, I decided to wait for awhile. Oh, I forgot, one itsy bitsy silver ring......

Good luck.
 
hang in their willie hope you find a new job soon
 
Hey Willie, I was the guy with the At Pro that stopped by you and said hi. Sorry to hear of your luck. Things will get better. Hope to see you out there.
Chris
 
Thanks everybody :hello:
 
Sorry about the job loss, its tough all over. But, who knows, a couple of good finds a month and you wont need the job. Best wishes..
 
Hey Willie... I'm a firm believer that things happen for a reason and if it didn't kill you when you just became stronger. Hang in there and I'm sure you will be better off soon. Oh, very nice video BTW.... Thanks for taking us along. :icon_thumright:
 
Willie, maybe your unemployment will lead to a better job. Hopefully it will happen soon.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom