What's new

8/19/07 casino pennies and halves

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Slim pickins today at the casinos.

**$700/Halves**

Just two, 1967 & 1969-D. A bizarre first though. I got an SBA, a Sac and a Presidential dollar from the machines. First time getting all three different dollars in one afternoon. At least it covered the silver I found!

**$10/Pennies**

Wheaties: 1951-D, 1957-D (2)

Canadian: 1979, 2004

Next visit is probably Thursday and I hope to do better.
 
Upvote 0
My folks found themselves in one of our local mining town that is now wannabe Vegas. I told them to pick up some halves for me to test the waters and save me a trip. 7 rolls of skunk- awell save me a trip. HH Mark
 
Nothing like making money on those half dollar slots; without winning or getting silver.

Very shrewd there Immy. 8)
 
Nice Immy. I think any day you pull silver is a good day in my book.

Is that right that those dollar coins came out of a half dollar machine?

Good luck on Thursday...keep us posted.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom