What's new

8 more cent bags

Rosco53

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2018
Messages
720
Reaction score
1,749
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, marathoned through another 8 bags and found my 2nd 2009 dump, 234 in one bag. Kinda fun, nowhere near as fun as wheats, but can't be picky I guess. In the hopes of finding another Indian during the holiday season, I've sadly suspended the search for most key-dates (besides 72, S mint marks, and 98-00). I have a lil back-log of '83's and '95s to go through in the meantime. Luckily I didn't stop looking for Wide AMs, as I found another 5 in those 8 bags. Never expected these to be so "common". Came up with a combined 145 wheats as well, including four more 100 year old ones, so can't complain there. Definite highlight was this one though:
S20181213_0003.webpS20181213_0004.webp

Also pulled a 1998S proof, but didn't get a good pic before putting it in the flip, sorry.

No more Indians yet, 620,000 cent dry spell, but who knows what the next bag holds. Happy hunting everyone!
 
Upvote 0
Cool coin! :occasion14:

Perhaps 2019 will be even better! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom