What's new

8 silvers, two gold rings, and a 1940 Wheatie!

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back where I left off yesterday, in ten minutes time and less than ten scoops I had this.

20150601_112510.webp

I shot out a couple text and jumped back in the lake, hunted for three hours and found five more silvers and another gold ring. Man that gold looks good in a scoop!
1952 S Franklin Half Dollar, 1962 D Washington Quarter, 1946, 1954, 1964, 1964 Roosevelt Dimes, 1927 Mercury Dime, and 1944 War Nickel
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad
20150601_141417.webp20150601_141428.webp20150601_162137.webp
 
Upvote 38
Wow haha, that's a crazy amount of silver...and a BIG silver...and GOLD?! Good job man!

Thanks J
I was looking up the only mark on the ornate 10 K gold ring, says UNCUS Here are three links to what I discovered.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/224092..._search_query=uncas jewelry&ref=sr_gallery_33

http://www.uncas.com/history.html

Vintage Uncas Rings -  Danielle Olivia Tefft:  Jewelry Writer, Fashion Blogger &               GIA Accredited Jewelry Professional

The ring I found is not marked sterling like the one in the link, it tested 10 K just like the other signet ring I found yesterday. The other interesting thing was in the last link. It mention "Kiddiegem" rings, which I found last summer. Shame, there were five stones mounted in the gold version I found yesterday, all the stones are long gone.
 
Boy, that Benny looks nice. Congratulations on a great hunt.
 
Dang Brad! That is really a killer haul. Gold rings and a Franklin... way to hit the ball over the fence, little slugger!
 
Boy, that Benny looks nice. Congratulations on a great hunt.
Thanks

Dang Brad! That is really a killer haul. Gold rings and a Franklin... way to hit the ball over the fence, little slugger!
Temps dropped to 60 degrees, back in the wet suit, going back for more! Thanks buddy.
 
Thanks


Temps dropped to 60 degrees, back in the wet suit, going back for more! Thanks buddy.

On Holding just south of you, storms coming.. Be Safe..
 
Thanks J
I was looking up the only mark on the ornate 10 K gold ring, says UNCUS Here are three links to what I discovered.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/224092..._search_query=uncas jewelry&ref=sr_gallery_33

http://www.uncas.com/history.html

Vintage Uncas Rings - *Danielle Olivia Tefft: *Jewelry Writer, Fashion Blogger & * * * * * * * GIA Accredited Jewelry Professional

The ring I found is not marked sterling like the one in the link, it tested 10 K just like the other signet ring I found yesterday. The other interesting thing was in the last link. It mention "Kiddiegem" rings, which I found last summer. Shame, there were five stones mounted in the gold version I found yesterday, all the stones are long gone.

I found a ring a couple of years ago, and the small stones were missing. SO, I scooped a bunch of the dirt and took it home with me and screened it, looking for the stones. Unfortunately I didn't find them...
 
Very productive hunt! congratulations!!
 
Very nice finds I see you have a deus have you tried the water proof kit I'd love to try the water but I don't want to drop a lot of cash on a water machine until I know I like it (pretty cold around here)
 
Wow awesome hunt...:icon_thumright:
Thanks

I found a ring a couple of years ago, and the small stones were missing. SO, I scooped a bunch of the dirt and took it home with me and screened it, looking for the stones. Unfortunately I didn't find them...
They are lost forever

Very productive hunt! congratulations!!
Thank you

very nice
Thanks

Very nice finds I see you have a deus have you tried the water proof kit I'd love to try the water but I don't want to drop a lot of cash on a water machine until I know I like it (pretty cold around here)
I bought the waterproof kit and found some great stuff with it. Long term, I know it will leak eventually. Deus told me they would cover it. I will use it, it will sniff out chains where the Minelab won't, I just won't use it allot (for now)
When Deus comes out with a "otter box" type box I will use it more. The Minelab Excalibur is doing just fine.
 
Those Uncas rings must be all over the northeast Brad. They used 2 variations of the arrow in their mark. I have found one of each and I know Chris has found at least one Uncas ring too. You're doing us all proud with the water hunts. It's good seeing you be successful when I am not, lol. At least I can still see nice finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom