What's new

8 weeks

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
287
Golden Thread
0
Location
Austin T.X.
Well we went to the doc's today.Dawn is 8-weeks pregs.....I was ok untill the heartbeat...Then I was blubberin like a baby......See it's little arm?
SDC10352.jpg
 
WOOOOHOOOOOOO! Congratulations! Mine is going on 2 already and swinging a Metal Detector...Like, EVERYWHERE! On the walls, on me.... :laughing9:

Good times to you and Dawn. There's the best treasure ever!
 

Attachments

  • 2011-08-13 009.webp
    2011-08-13 009.webp
    97.5 KB · Views: 208
Thanx guys.....I am soooooo stoked....I have 2 boys 15-17...I thought I were done with little ones...Guess mother Nature had other ideas...lol
 
Neogeo said:
Thanx guys.....I am soooooo stoked....I have 2 boys 15-17...I thought I were done with little ones...Guess mother Nature had other ideas...lol
I'm still trying to figure out how that happens :laughing7:
 
Well see there is this thing that does some stuff,then that other thing does some some stuff...Then the Stork plants a seed in the Momma's tummy and such....This is all hearsy..But thats all I know...
 
I don,t Know whether to say Congratulations,or Hit the ground running.....
but seriously,Congratulations,and Best wishes.
HH,Mont
 
Congs I think I know how you feel. I had a 21 and a 19 yr old when my little one came around. Now at 8 yrs old she has nieces and nephews younger then her......Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom