What's new

9-25 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a bad hunt.
 
Upvote 0
Great vid WD!! Good luck trying to get that Iphone cranked up, may be worth a few bucks :icon_thumleft:

HH, Aaron
 
stpauli914 said:
Great vid WD!! Good luck trying to get that Iphone cranked up, may be worth a few bucks :icon_thumleft:

HH, Aaron
Thanks :icon_thumleft:
 
Lotsa fine diggin there Willie! :headbang:
 
WILLIE!!!! :headbang: Great hunt and vid! Congratulations on the Iphone. My favorite line: "I dug a digger!" :laughing7: :hello2:
 
DewGuru said:
Lotsa fine diggin there Willie! :headbang:
Terry Soloman said:
WILLIE!!!! :headbang: Great hunt and vid! Congratulations on the Iphone. My favorite line: "I dug a digger!" :laughing7: :hello2:
Thanks guys. It was a pretty good day.

I'm glad you liked the digger line, Terry. It was my first target in the wet sand and sounded very good.

Good luck and HH guys :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom