What's new

9 far better than none..

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Karats that is.Started hunting the athletic fields I was told this spring I couldn't dig (I don't dig,I cut a 3/4 plug)even though MDing is allowed.4 1/2 hrs. later I ended up with a 417 ring,36
quarters,28 dimes,21 nickles,23 cents.I'll be hitting the place quite regular,8 gold since last fall from there,just has to be more...I'll find them too.:laughing7:

015.webp016.webp

001.webp


GOD Bless

Chris
 
Upvote 16
Dayamn...nice clad count and who can argue with a lil glitter! Nice finds, thanks for sharing and good luck on that hot spot.

HH ALL
 
That'll buy some batteries! 😁 Nicely done.
 
Congrats on the ring and that is a lot of clad.
 
DANG LOOK AT ALL THEM LINCOLNS AND WHAT A NEEET RING . TALKER I STARTED HUNTING ONE OF THOSE FEILDS AND MAN THE COINS WERE POPPING OUT THE GROUND LIKE MUSHROOMS . ITS UNREAL WHAT THE FOOTBALL FEILDS HOLD ..
 
DANG LOOK AT ALL THEM LINCOLNS AND WHAT A NEEET RING . TALKER I STARTED HUNTING ONE OF THOSE FEILDS AND MAN THE COINS WERE POPPING OUT THE GROUND LIKE MUSHROOMS . ITS UNREAL WHAT THE FOOTBALL FEILDS HOLD ..
There isn't a stinkin Lincoln amongst them,I can't stand stinkin Lincolns,I throw them back!
 
That's an awesome ring great find!
 
Chris,

Good score on the gold ring....9k more than likely made in the UK....on this side of the pond minimum required by law is 10k I believe.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Congrats on the GOLD!!!! Love it!
 
Your title is the absolute truth! Great find WT.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom