What's new

90 Minutes at the 1875 School Today

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,846
Reaction score
76,286
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCF0010.webp

DSCF0007.webp


May 31st 1939
5-31-39.webp

c21st. Century
U.webp

Un.webp

2013
2013.webp


today

DSCF0003(1).webp

DSCF0001(1).webp

DSCF0002(1).webp

DSCF0004(1).webp

DSCF0005.webp

DSCF0006.webp

By the Time I got over there It was Very Humid already.
I knew when I breathed the air I wasn't going to last long.

no Gas rebate Today again.

But a Nice amount of Trash. Those Aluminum Tubes sound good in the Ground.

DSCF0003.webp

also Got a Toasted Indian.

Can't quite Date it. I'm seeing 185 186 or 188 ?
though it is a bit Thick , & rang up in the High Nickle range.
I'm Not convinced it's a 59

DSCF0002.webp DSCF0006(1).webp
and a Roosie

DSCF0011.webp DSCF0018.webp

before heading home I decided time for a Treasure Hunt ticket

DSCF0011(1).webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 44
I was wondering how long it would take before someone mentioned the "heat/humidity" LOL

Good to see another IHC.

not complaining ! I'm still running heat in the house :(
But it Slowed me down & it Brought The bugs out :laughing7:

Next hunt I will be prepared

DSCF0001.webp
 
Yet another IH NOT found by me!
 
Congrats on the IH & Rosie!

Deep signals huh, bet you & the nephew will come up with some awesome finds!

...I just saw the up coming Powerball jackpot $282 mil for Wed!
Time to play! :eek::D
 
Congrats on the IH & Rosie!

Deep signals huh, bet you & the nephew will come up with some awesome finds!

...I just saw the up coming Powerball jackpot $282 mil for Wed!
Time to play! :eek::D

Thinking about Buying a Quick Pick, but Not sure Yet.

will cost me $2 for a chance to win $1 :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
Thinking about Buying a Quick Pick, but Not sure Yet.

will cost me $2 for a chance to win $1 :laughing7:

Jeff... just play the "ARC Lotto" your guaranteed to win one dollar every time you give me 2. :P

I mean why gamble with loosing 2 dollars on a CHANCE to win one.

AND... every time I pay you... I will yell "We have a winner" !
 
IH looks like 1887
 
Hey for 90 minutes those finds are fantastic!, my 2 favorite colors were found, silver and green!!

Nice!
 
Love the background history you included with this post Jeff, it really gives context to your finds! :occasion14:

Dave
 
Congrats on an excellent hunt
Coming home with silver is always great.
Nice pictures and good luck with dating that IHP
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom