What's new

99th regiment of foot shoulder plate…

Lord Verdigris

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
3,935
Reaction score
9,274
Golden Thread
2
Location
East coast Canada
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was shocked when this came out and still one of my favourite top shelf finds. It was a 99th (Prince of Wale's Tipperary) Regiment of Foot. I’ll put the link to the original post if anyone curious of more info on the find and what else was dug that day…
Thread '99th regiment of foot shoulder belt plate...'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/99th-regiment-of-foot-shoulder-belt-plate.653502/
IMG_0009.webp
IMG_0010.webp
 
Upvote 9
I was shocked when this came out and still one of my favourite top shelf finds. It was a 99th (Prince of Wale's Tipperary) Regiment of Foot. I’ll put the link to the original post if anyone curious of more info on the find and what else was dug that day…
Thread '99th regiment of foot shoulder belt plate...'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/99th-regiment-of-foot-shoulder-belt-plate.653502/View attachment 2256275View attachment 2256276
Great save. Congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom