What's new

A Barber a Buffalo and junk

dirtyJohn

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2007
Messages
643
Reaction score
47
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiskey Junction, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD2, Tesoro Tiger Shark, DetectorPro Uniprobe, DetectorPro Pistol Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to the same place I went last week and found a 1913 Barber dime and a 1920 Buffalo nickel and a bunch of bullet casings and junk. So far I've found no modern clad at this site and it's not too junkie so there should be alot more in this date range maybe a little bit older to. Thanks for reading.
HH
John
 

Attachments

  • DSC00013.webp
    DSC00013.webp
    98 KB · Views: 215
  • MVE_0037.webp
    MVE_0037.webp
    45.4 KB · Views: 201
  • MVE_0065.webp
    MVE_0065.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 212
  • barber buffalo004.webp
    barber buffalo004.webp
    90.2 KB · Views: 216
Great Finds! The Barber is in beautiful shape and you have a date on the buffalo :thumbsup: Is this where you have your one tree root target waiting for you?
 
p2c said:
Great Finds! The Barber is in beautiful shape and you have a date on the buffalo :thumbsup: Is this where you have your one tree root target waiting for you?
Yep this is the same spot. I tried going after that signal again but it seems to be wedged between to big roots without enough room to squeeze a credit card between them. It's possible it could be underneath them but I'm not going to dig a crater to find out. Plenty of easy targets to get first.
HH
John
 
That site is looking better John! Nice coinage again!
 
Sweet stuff!!

GREAT finds & photo of that Barber :thumbsup:
 
Great digs! Haven't seen too many '13 Barbers found. :thumbsup:
 
GREAT HUNT,WTG!
 
Love the zombie hand pix!!! :laughing9:
Just messin, AWESOME job buddy!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
TreasureFiend said:
Love the zombie hand pix!!! :laughing9:
Just messin, AWESOME job buddy!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
You found out my secret for getting the deepies.
HH
John
 

Attachments

  • hand of death.webp
    hand of death.webp
    9.7 KB · Views: 170
Oh man when I saw that I laughed out loud!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom