J joeyo Full Member Joined Jan 22, 2015 Messages 171 Reaction score 234 Golden Thread 0 Location minneapolis Detector(s) used E-trac baby!! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 27, 2016 #1 Upvote 26
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 27, 2016 #2 Congrats
texjim Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 4,340 Reaction score 2,703 Golden Thread 0 Location schuylkill county pa. Detector(s) used whites xlt,vx3 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 27, 2016 #3 sweet find
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 27, 2016 #4 Nice looking coin! Congratualtions!
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 27, 2016 #5 It's the year of the Barber, congrats on digging one. I would like to see a pic after you rinse it off. Looks to have some detail.
It's the year of the Barber, congrats on digging one. I would like to see a pic after you rinse it off. Looks to have some detail.
tomhighland Bronze Member Joined Sep 26, 2015 Messages 1,420 Reaction score 1,511 Golden Thread 0 Location In MI woods Detector(s) used AT PRO Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 27, 2016 #6 Great find! Thank you for sharing.
J joeyo Full Member Joined Jan 22, 2015 Messages 171 Reaction score 234 Golden Thread 0 Location minneapolis Detector(s) used E-trac baby!! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 28, 2016 Thread Owner #7
J joeyo Full Member Joined Jan 22, 2015 Messages 171 Reaction score 234 Golden Thread 0 Location minneapolis Detector(s) used E-trac baby!! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 28, 2016 Thread Owner #8 It's tarnished after sitting next to the minnehaha creek for 100 years
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,465 Reaction score 25,962 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 28, 2016 #9 Nice job on the Barber. I like that toning. I always put them into my 2x2 holders as they came out of the ground. ( except I do rinse them with water ). I dont use the baking soda trick.
Nice job on the Barber. I like that toning. I always put them into my 2x2 holders as they came out of the ground. ( except I do rinse them with water ). I dont use the baking soda trick.
T Texas Ed Bronze Member Joined Feb 5, 2016 Messages 1,125 Reaction score 580 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Gulf Coast Detector(s) used AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 29, 2016 #10 Great Barber find & "congrats" and thank you for sharing your picture with us- anyway wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing. Texas ED
Great Barber find & "congrats" and thank you for sharing your picture with us- anyway wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing. Texas ED
park pirate Gold Member Joined May 16, 2013 Messages 8,260 Reaction score 7,644 Golden Thread 0 Location City of Rensselaer (upstate NY) Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 29, 2016 #11 Nice one..
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 29, 2016 #12 Very nice, , Congrats