PlzBSeated
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 8, 2014
- Messages
- 503
- Reaction score
- 4,934
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- SW Michigan
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Finally a couple days in a row without rain. And today was beautiful! But what happens when the rains stop
MOSQUITOES! A posse of bloodthirsty kamikazes sucked my body dry and left me for dead in broad daylight. I swear I have never seen such a swarm at high noon! "Pure Michigan".


She's a beaut! Love finding objects with local historical ties.


The indians could look a little better.


I'm guessing an arcade token. Aladin's Palace?

Today's digs...
1863 Store Card, Kellog's Lumber, Kalamazoo MI
(2) IHPs 1868, 18?3
1919 Buffalo Nickel
Arcade token?
(2) Wheatbacks 1919, 1945-D
Lots of rusty nails
PBS
MOSQUITOES! A posse of bloodthirsty kamikazes sucked my body dry and left me for dead in broad daylight. I swear I have never seen such a swarm at high noon! "Pure Michigan".

She's a beaut! Love finding objects with local historical ties.


The indians could look a little better.


I'm guessing an arcade token. Aladin's Palace?

Today's digs...
1863 Store Card, Kellog's Lumber, Kalamazoo MI
(2) IHPs 1868, 18?3
1919 Buffalo Nickel
Arcade token?
(2) Wheatbacks 1919, 1945-D
Lots of rusty nails
PBS
Upvote
18
6 nice keepers.






