What's new

a box of dimes

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
1,512
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
1961 rosie on the 42nd roll! i was getting mad... just wanted some gas rebate...
2009 canadian which i will toss in cash register
 
Upvote 0
I would suggest getting a box of dimes only when you need to do something at the bank (i.e. cashing a check or getting rid of dumps). I would never spend gas just so I get a box of dimes unless you're ordering 16 boxes of them like silvercop is planning to do. ;D
 
SFBayArea said:
I would suggest getting a box of dimes only when you need to do something at the bank (i.e. cashing a check or getting rid of dumps). I would never spend gas just so I get a box of dimes unless you're ordering 16 boxes of them like silvercop is planning to do. ;D

yea i know. i went to work to get my check and buy some toilet paper. figured i can deposit check and mid as well get some dimes :)
 
One is better then a skunk, wish you luck on your next hunt :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom