What's new

A fannypack full of pulltabs and bottle caps + THIS = a "REAL" good day...

whithill

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
56
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nashville, TN
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear Mr. Homeowner. Thank you for NOT letting me dig your precious lawn. Undaunted, I went to that crappy-looking lawn down the street where I dug a heap o'trash... then this.

:laughing7:

So: I know the basics -- an 8-real piece, 1792. Any other info you can tell me? Thanks! Whit in Nashville

photo (21).webpphoto 1.webpphoto 2.webp
 
Upvote 46
Well, I COULD go take a pic of them ...
but no.

You're in NYC? That's my hometown. Haven't had much success finding places to dig there...
 
Congrats on my hit list
 
DANG WHAT A NICE COIN FIND ...
 
Woohoo that's an awesome find! I'd love to find some Spanish silver
 
we see so many fakes here...its nice to see one that appears completely legit..a beauty !!!!
 
Congratz! I didn't even bother putting that on my bucket list!
 
Real impressive!
 
Hawt-Dog thats nice, thats one ugly nose tho :occasion14: Don't think I will ever have to worry about finding one of those out here :laughing7:
 
WTG man, that is a beaut and crude at that! Keep it going!

Dan
 
Hawt-Dog thats nice, thats one ugly nose tho :occasion14: Don't think I will ever have to worry about finding one of those out here :laughing7:

You never Know?
He dug that one in the Nashville Area (pretty far inland) Big Deep River Close By I think (only been there Once 'Portland Actually' in 1995. Could have been brought inland later then lost?
I don't plan on finding any in my area either tho. That said I hope to dig one this Weekend. lol
 
Great Find Man & I would thank the Neighbor either in writing or FTF, Sounds as if he/She was Rude.
Did you get the Mercury Dime there to?
 
that's OUTSTANDING!!!

I would send the Mr. Homeowner w/ precious lawn a Hallmark thank you card.... a warmly written and sappy one, with no mention of the find or the hobby.....completely anonymous....he be like??? and you be like:laughing7:
 
I can add that the M is for Mexican mint
 
And congratulations by the way
 
Bigfoot, where are the fakes?
 
awesome reale!, looks like plan b was way better anyway!

congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom