- Joined
- May 11, 2011
- Messages
- 21,617
- Reaction score
- 31,162
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Western Mass.
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Didn't have to mow yesterday so I took a tour of spots I hit frequently,first stop was the meadows,this stick pile will be unoccupied until early next spring.

Practicing for the Air Show..

Next stop was the Enfield dam late afternoon,lot of people fishing..



Dad and the kids..

Taking a snooze..


Just ducky..

Follow the leader(s)..

Never saw one of these before..

Another hour and I can go mow for 8.
GOD Bless
Chris

Practicing for the Air Show..

Next stop was the Enfield dam late afternoon,lot of people fishing..



Dad and the kids..

Taking a snooze..


Just ducky..

Follow the leader(s)..

Never saw one of these before..

Another hour and I can go mow for 8.
GOD Bless
Chris







