What's new

A few from the Air Show yesterday..

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I couldn't hang around to see the Thunderbirds,had to mow(no getting around it).It was a spectacular show to say the least.

Out seeing the sights:laughing7:..

K1600_DSCN3911.webp


I saw this C-17 land at Rentschler Field when I worked at Pratt&Whitney years back,very short landing and very short take off..it even goes in reverse.

K1600_DSCN3924.webp


Very cool WII fighters..

K1600_DSCN3938.webp

K1600_DSCN3939.webp


My favorite aircraft off ALL times..

K1600_DSCN3977.webp

K1600_DSCN3940.webp


K1600_DSCN3949.webp

K1600_DSCN3966.webp

K1600_DSCN3962.webp

More vintage..

K1600_DSCN3965.webp

K1600_DSCN3955.webp

K1600_DSCN3953.webp


Oldest surviving B-25..

K1600_DSCN3959.webp

K1600_DSCN3969.webp


I see how this could have a psycological effect on enemy pilots..


K1600_DSCN3973.webp


F-18 Hornet..

K1600_DSCN3983.webp

Low fly by afterburner on..VERY LOUD,after he's gone by!

K1600_DSCN3986.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Last edited:
Awesome shots. It's so cool they keep those old WW2 aircraft in tip-top condition. I'm pretty sure if I was a billionaire I'd at least have one P51 in my hanger on my private airstrip.
 
Awesome shots. It's so cool they keep those old WW2 aircraft in tip-top condition. I'm pretty sure if I was a billionaire I'd at least have one P51 in my hanger on my private airstrip.

They polish that P-51 to SHINE.
 
Great shots. I like the Mustang too but I also like the F4U Corsair and the P-38 Lightning. I haven't seen a P-38 in a long time.
 
Great shots. I like the Mustang too but I also like the F4U Corsair and the P-38 Lightning. I haven't seen a P-38 in a long time.

Look again,B-25. was a bomber.The P-38 was a fighter.
 
Look again,B-25. was a bomber.The P-38 was a fighter.

I know there wasn't a picture of a P-38. I should have made my post clearer. I just meant that I likes the P-38.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom