Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 20, 2018 #1 Was fortunate to be able to hunt some private land on the Monocacy Battlefield, here is some of the things I found. Not much but from Historic site! Attachments 001.webp 410.1 KB · Views: 126 002.webp 391.2 KB · Views: 117 003.webp 353.1 KB · Views: 103 004.webp 432.8 KB · Views: 109 Upvote 0
Was fortunate to be able to hunt some private land on the Monocacy Battlefield, here is some of the things I found. Not much but from Historic site!
Possum Bronze Member Joined Nov 22, 2017 Messages 1,917 Reaction score 2,477 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Louisiana Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 23, 2018 #2 As usual what can I say, other than have detector, will travel...