What's new

A Few More Pics

stoney56

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
6,890
Reaction score
60
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oklahoma
Here's a few more pics.
 

Attachments

  • S3010201 Resized.webp
    S3010201 Resized.webp
    23 KB · Views: 536
  • S3010212.webp
    S3010212.webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 508
  • S3010211 Resized.webp
    S3010211 Resized.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 516
  • S3010209.webp
    S3010209.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 514
  • S3010207 Resized.webp
    S3010207 Resized.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 519
  • S3010202 Resized.webp
    S3010202 Resized.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 520
More
 

Attachments

  • S3010218.webp
    S3010218.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 501
  • S3010217 Resized.webp
    S3010217 Resized.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 496
  • S3010216 Resized.webp
    S3010216 Resized.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 511
  • S3010213 Resized.webp
    S3010213 Resized.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 512
This was such a great hunt and getting to meet so many was such a blast! I just got in about an hour and a half ago, so going straight to bed is pretty much a must after over 6 hr. on the road. Meeting Nana and hubby (aka Charlie), Noodles, RR, Ros., lucky1777 )thanks again-the Cibola showed her stuff), JD, Steve, and all the others was such a blast that I'd do it again in a heartbeat! I'll post pics of my finds later after a good nights sleep.

Steve, you are in our prayers tonight.
 
Looks like you guys are socializing and having a great time in those pics. Wish I could have come looks like it was a blast.

Congratulations on that fun time, and TY for posting pics of the meet.

Rev
 
Hey Stoney!

Those pics turned out great! It was a pleasure to meet you and Evy! OH...and by the way....ya'll ask Stoney about Evy's finds! ;D Had a great time!!!!!

Nana ;)
 
S56,

sounds, looks like all had a good time.
Thanks for posting pics.

have a good un...........
 
What a great time indeed. congrats on your finds. Who won the detector? He He WTG Evelyn.
Burdie
 
Stoney, I tried to look you up and thank-you personally for e-mailing me the directions to the hunt. Right before hunt time your name tag was still on the table so I assumed wrongly that you did not make it.
The best part of the hunt was meeting fellow t-net members. I did come away with three pieces of lead and a knapsack buckle. There was quite a mix of individuals at this hunt, but this hobby has a knack of bringing people of all walks of life together. Thank-you all for the wonderful experience....Steve
 
Wow,I fell like I really missed out! It looks like you all had an amazing time and I am sure there were lots of good stories flowing. If there is one next year I will be back in the states(North Dakota :-\ ) so I could drive over. Congrats on the great times had by all. I am envious! ;)
 
great pics! thanks for posting them!
 
Nana40 said:
Hey Stoney!

Those pics turned out great! It was a pleasure to meet you and Evy! OH...and by the way....ya'll ask Stoney about Evy's finds! ;D Had a great time!!!!!

Nana ;)

Nana, :P pfft, LOL. She'll have to post her own. ;)
 
A few of my finds. Guys, now we can officially classify pulltabs as relics. :o
 

Attachments

  • S3010243 Resized.webp
    S3010243 Resized.webp
    16 KB · Views: 407
  • S3010244.webp
    S3010244.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 389
Ncie Pictures........Thanks for sharing! :)
 
Stoney and Evy,

What a pleasure it was meeting both of you. We all had a blast!!!

;) RR
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom