What's new

A few more soccer field coins

2moshers

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2014
Messages
596
Reaction score
2,954
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pemberton, New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hit the soccer field again this morning to find 6 quarters, 14 dimes, 3 nickels (earliest 1946), and 11 more pennies (1-1951 wheat). Last time I'm thinking (for this year anyway). lol 001.webp
 
Upvote 14
Glad to see you got back out today. You did way better than me in clad. I did dig a few cool relics. 2015 was a great year, let's go for a better 2016!!!:headbang:
 
i have asked this before on other post but got no answer. how do they loose item when they all ware uniforms.
 
i have asked this before on other post but got no answer. how do they loose item when they all ware uniforms.
Uniforms.do have pockets, but even if they don't, lots of jewelry gets lost during physical activities.
Then there are practices and choose - up games that are usually played in street clothes. Many game participants leave their jackets and other property along the foul lines. Of course, during times.when no games are being played, lots of people walk, run, or lounge on the grass.
 
Last edited:
Looks my regular finds. I wish I could get out, winter is here.
 
Looks my regular finds. I wish I could get out, winter is here.

Yup. It's finally getting cold.
I was hunting in a tee shirt two weeks ago and even broke a sweat. It was great.
That's why I'm a big proponent of global warming. The way I see it, it should be a good thing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom