waseeker
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 20, 2006
- Messages
- 1,133
- Reaction score
- 25
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Pacific Northwest
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX; Minelab eTrac
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Went to my local bank to get my weekly fix of Cent & Dime bags. They didn't have a dime bag, so I took a quarter bag and since I was going to be near another branch while running errands, I asked if they would call and see if they happened to have a dime bag I could buy.
BOY WAS I EVER A HAPPY CRH'er.
Totals were
2 Silver quarters - 1954D & 1959D
10 Silver Roosies - 52S; 53S; 54D; 55S; 58D; 60D; 63D (4)
1 Merc 1944
20 Silver Canadian Dimes 1938; 1940; 1942; 1943; 1945; 1947 Maple Leaf (3); 1951; 1952; 1953; 1955; 1956; 1957 (4); 1960; 1967 Centennial and a George V dime with the date worn off.
When the light is correct I get the impression that the George V dime is a 1912. The leaves are consistent with the coins of 1910-1912.
33 silver coins in a day is a new non-half dollar CRH record for me
BOY WAS I EVER A HAPPY CRH'er.
Totals were
2 Silver quarters - 1954D & 1959D
10 Silver Roosies - 52S; 53S; 54D; 55S; 58D; 60D; 63D (4)
1 Merc 1944
20 Silver Canadian Dimes 1938; 1940; 1942; 1943; 1945; 1947 Maple Leaf (3); 1951; 1952; 1953; 1955; 1956; 1957 (4); 1960; 1967 Centennial and a George V dime with the date worn off.
When the light is correct I get the impression that the George V dime is a 1912. The leaves are consistent with the coins of 1910-1912.
33 silver coins in a day is a new non-half dollar CRH record for me

Attachments
Upvote
0







