What's new

A great opportunity

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,457
Reaction score
10,843
Golden Thread
0
I recently found out my wife’s friends father has hundreds of acres near us. He’s a farmer. He told me it’s documented that Jessie James and his gang hid out in a house there on the property for a week. This was around 1870’s . I’m going tomorrow to the site and the well is still there. I’m excited. I plan to spend 3-4 hrs there. I hope to have somethings to post.
 

Attachments

  • 0EB1A029-2615-4A2F-A1AD-93C054BEA256.webp
    0EB1A029-2615-4A2F-A1AD-93C054BEA256.webp
    129.4 KB · Views: 73
Good luck and have fun🤘
 
I recently found out my wife’s friends father has hundreds of acres near us. He’s a farmer. He told me it’s documented that Jessie James and his gang hid out in a house there on the property for a week. This was around 1870’s . I’m going tomorrow to the site and the well is still there. I’m excited. I plan to spend 3-4 hrs there. I hope to have somethings to post.
Good Luck on the new permission.
 
Update, wasn’t able to go hunt this site due to owner not being able to go and show me where it is, it’s 120 acres
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom