What's new

A little coinstar treasure

Racso

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2017
Messages
621
Reaction score
3,402
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopped at the coinstar today and got a little change and foreign coins. The best were the ‘64 and ‘45 nickel. Thanks for looking and happy hunting.
 

Attachments

  • 8A5A1795-4415-4452-8D82-5EB077AE7D61.webp
    8A5A1795-4415-4452-8D82-5EB077AE7D61.webp
    207.7 KB · Views: 125
  • 73B707EA-96BE-4B94-9E54-AC58E5F2CEA3.webp
    73B707EA-96BE-4B94-9E54-AC58E5F2CEA3.webp
    187.8 KB · Views: 149
Nice job. Congrats
 
What's desirable about a 64' nickel? I thought they made a zillion of them that year?
 
nice to find in a quick coin star look then 7 hrs detecting
 
Wow, nice grab.Congrats :icon_thumright:
 
Nice saves from the coin star.
 
What's desirable about a 64' nickel? I thought they made a zillion of them that year?

I just liked them because they are older compared to what you usually find in the machine.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom