What's new

A Lobo in the Park - White Plains, NY

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,760
Reaction score
35,455
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0
Ok Terry, I give up.... what exactly are those items to the right of the key? One on the far right almost looks like an old lipstick container?

Cliff
 
cdv1 said:
Ok Terry, I give up.... what exactly are those items to the right of the key? One on the far right almost looks like an old lipstick container?

Cliff

Good eye Cliff! I think the one closest to the key is a cylinder that goes in a school locker lock? And the other is a lipstick.. :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom