Kk77 Full Member Joined May 7, 2014 Messages 129 Reaction score 209 Golden Thread 0 Location Louisiana Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Quick Silver, Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 14, 2016 #1 So I found my first silver of the year!! A 1928 Mercury dime along with an 1924 wheat penny. The strangest thing I found though was this button/rivet thing that says bird head on it!! Thanks for looking and hh!! Upvote 18
So I found my first silver of the year!! A 1928 Mercury dime along with an 1924 wheat penny. The strangest thing I found though was this button/rivet thing that says bird head on it!! Thanks for looking and hh!!
Captain Caveman Silver Member Joined May 14, 2015 Messages 2,521 Reaction score 2,238 Golden Thread 0 Location Madison, MS Detector(s) used Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver. Primary Interest: Other Jan 14, 2016 #2 Congratz on your first silver of the year!
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 14, 2016 #3 77 NICE SILVER MERC , AND OVERHALL OR PANTS BUTTON .
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 14, 2016 #4 Nice finds congrats