What's new

A Message from Egypt:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aid was in the form of military weapons, jet fighters, tanks and military supplies.

This us general forum....
Politics are not allowed on this forum...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
Ammo I don't care where it's spent I care where it comes from. Thanks for the differing opinion ammo. Good night.
 
TH, Then please move it to the appropriate forum.

Also ... read the thread before making misplaced statements.

--Ammo
 
Last edited:
Ammo I don't care where it's spent I care where it comes from. Thanks for the differing opinion ammo. Good night.

Well, I suppose that is a completely separate discussion on which I feel we'd have a lot of common ground.

Best,

Ammo
 
Politics have no place on treasurenet read the rules

thread Locked to be deleted later.
No politics unless in the 2nrd amendment forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom