What's new

A mystery..for those of you weather bound.

dg39

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
46
Golden Thread
0
Location
Deep in the swamps of Louisiana..
Detector(s) used
Ace 250--White's 6000 DI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A year or so ago I posted a mystery about a car I once had. It was finally ID'ed. (If I remember correctly PBK id'd it.) For those of you who like a good brain teaser
here is one. For the correct guess, i will give an Indian head penny and a mercury dime.
Who did this belong to? You may ask questions.. I encourage that.
Clue #1 They are sugar bowls.
Clue # 2 A town was named after him.
Solved...Charles Washington, Georges younger brother.
 

Attachments

  • a treasurenet mystery photo.webp
    a treasurenet mystery photo.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 580
It was fun.... Maybe I will post another one later if everyone wants....
THANKS TO ALL!
:hello2:
DG
 
Upvote 0
I can't believe Peacock got it so fast . She breezes through the door with groceries , asks me what I'm doing , I show her the contest , I say "here you can have the computer , I'm going to dig out some encyclopedias " I'd been working online for over an hour trying to figure it out .

5 minutes later she screams out "I Won" :dontknow: :read2:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom