What's new

A pleasant M6 problem

gambler13

Jr. Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro, Xterra 705
Was out a couple hours the last two days playing around with the M6. This afternoon went out with my main detector, Minelab Xterra 705. Missed the ease and simplicity of the M6. Now I got a dilemna whenever I go detecting. Which machine to take.
 
That's a tough one, I have the MXT and really enjoy that. The simplicityhelps with the enjoyment. :coffee2:
 
.......If all problems could be so pleasant!
 
The older I get, the more I appreciate ease of use. I can't ever envision getting another detector now that I have a pretty good idea of what my M6 is telling me.

Happy Hunting!
 
Phillip_in_NM said:
The older I get, the more I appreciate ease of use. I can't ever envision getting another detector now that I have a pretty good idea of what my M6 is telling me.

Happy Hunting!

Nice going on your July nickel firsts . I'm getting up there in age and ease of use makes for more fun with me also .The M-6 is a great machine .
 
I own a M6 and I love it soooo much It is really easy to use and I don't get tired swinging it all day.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom