I see my finds are not coming across well. I believe it is an early site. Possibly +/- 3000BC. Thinking Laurentian Indians or possibly Lamoka, but I have not found a beveled adze. Or an unknown group. Have ordered 'Archaeology of NY State' by Ritchie, and hope to match things up. Be patient with me as there is not much reference availible. The conical pestles, the mortar, and gouges, are listed in 'Stone Tools of Ohio' by Converse. These are rough stone tools. Very primitive. I also have some stone hand axes I will get pics of eventually. Please have an open mind and bear with me. Thanks
Attachments
-
an Awl, Stone knives and a point. 004.webp23.9 KB · Views: 475 -
an Awl, Stone knives and a point. 009.webp8.9 KB · Views: 402 -
an Awl, Stone knives and a point. 008.webp29.4 KB · Views: 426 -
an Awl, Stone knives and a point. 007.webp21.9 KB · Views: 404 -
an Awl, Stone knives and a point. 005.webp16.6 KB · Views: 428 -
an Awl, Stone knives and a point. 004.webp23.9 KB · Views: 421 -
an Awl, Stone knives and a point. 004.webp23.9 KB · Views: 408 -
an Awl, Stone knives and a point. 003.webp12.3 KB · Views: 465 -
an Awl, Stone knives and a point. 002.webp24.2 KB · Views: 502
Upvote
0

I laugh about it now, but didn't at the time. 
, even if others couldn't see it. I don't blame them at all as the items are unusual. I just know, that all that is, is not known. I will get more of the more obvious ones together and get more pics. My photog skills leave much to be desired as it's hard to show anything sometimes but a 1 dimensional rock. I really wish you lived closer and could see and hold the things I've found. Maybe sometime we can get together.






