What's new

A Shipwreck Guide

Dazwalla

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 3, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Hi, I am from the UK and was given a lot of books on Shipwrecks, Gold Prospecting and Pirates etc : I came across a binder which was A Shipwreck Guide to the Bahamas, Turks and Caicos 1500-1990 volume 1.
It’s by Tony Jaggers and is signed on the inside. I was wondering if anyone would know anything about this and any information would be appreciated
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9773.webp
    IMG_9773.webp
    630 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_9779.webp
    IMG_9779.webp
    867 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_9777.webp
    IMG_9777.webp
    682.2 KB · Views: 44
This should be posted in the "Shipwrecks" forum. A lot of knowledgeable members post there.
 
Thank you, is this something I can post somewhere on this site, or a totally different forum ?
Click on "forums" then scroll down through the list of forums until you see "Shipwrecks" should be in the 4th block of forums.
 

Attachments

  • forum.webp
    forum.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
  • forum1.webp
    forum1.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 43
Hi, I am from the UK and was given a lot of books on Shipwrecks, Gold Prospecting and Pirates etc...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard!

tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to SHIPWRECKS for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum NEW MEMBER INSTRODUCTIONS Description: New to TreasureNet? Introduce yourself to our community here! Welcome aboard and Happy Hunting!
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom