What's new

A Spindle Whorl like no other - any idea on who and when??

BioProfessor

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
2,917
Reaction score
85
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mankato, MN
Detector(s) used
Minelab e-Trac, White E-Series DFX
Still cleaning up some things from the 12th Century farm in France. Age of things has been from a couple of hundred years BC to WWII. So it could be from just about anybody at any time. Ever see one like this??

Thanks for the help.

Daryl
 

Attachments

  • whorl1.webp
    whorl1.webp
    37.3 KB · Views: 298
  • Whorl2.webp
    Whorl2.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 286
  • Whorl3.webp
    Whorl3.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 302
:icon_scratch:

What's the point of trying to help, if your not going to reply ???
 
Upvote 0
Sorry. I try to reply to all post as quick as I can but sometime life has a way of slowing down the process. My wife has been to 2 doctors and the ER twice here in Amsterdam in the last couple of days.

Guess I just stop posting if I have some other things going on in my life.

Thanks for the help.

Daryl
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom