What's new

A Toad Strangler At Toad Suck Daze

tabdog

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2008
Messages
548
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bryant Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Euro Sabre, Vaquero, Silver Sabre uMax and 2 Compadres
It's been rainnin for more than a week here.
But I've hunted when tha rain would stop a
spell.

This mornin it wasn't rainnin, so I headed out
ta Dog Town. Went ta Old Argenta.

5-2-3.jpg


That's where there is a construction site in tha
old part of town.

But it started rainnin.

5-2-2-1.jpg


And then it really started rainnin,

5-2-1-1.jpg


When it rains like that down here in Arkie Land,
we call it a Toad Strangler.

Just think about them poor Toad Racers over at
Toad Suck Daze in Conway,

5-2-4.jpg


Well, I'm gonna dry out and,

try again tamallie..
wet_dog.gif


Keep yur powder dry and,

Happy Huntin,

Tabdog
 
In Western Washington, we have the rain festival. From January first to December thiry first.

That is also when we hold our slug festival.
 
Ha, thats what UT looks like right now too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom