What's new

A video of me discussing possible dangers while detecting

iCandy

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2011
Messages
471
Reaction score
32
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out this video on YouTube:




Adrian
 
What is up with your voice in this vid? Video is funny as all heck. :icon_thumright:

You be careful out there with those guns. Hate to see something happen to that pretty face of yours. :wink:
 
Yer an Oklahoma dream. I understood everything u said! If u see a hungry yote let em go. Good thing u got dem der britches up!
 
@deftone....yessum! Lol..
 
Yup! Up here in Beaver county way I venture out without my orange vest on. I ignore most yote's cause of the mange factor. Had to come back n watch yer vid it was great. Thx!
 
I .....ermmmmm.....uhhhh..........ummmm..........allrighty then ??? :-\ ??? :-\ ??? :dontknow: :icon_scratch:
 
JC-hysterical.gif
Every time I watch this video I laugh so hard I get tears in my eyes. HILARIOUS!!!! :notworthy:
 
Felinepeachy said:
JC-hysterical.gif
Every time I watch this video I laugh so hard I get tears in my eyes. HILARIOUS!!!! :notworthy:

I hear she's getting ready to do another video girly.....I'll tell her to put the hustle on!!
 
Thank You for sharing ........
I could listen to you talk all day and never get tired of it. :icon_sunny:


*I see you have used many different voices on your videos.....
Had me fooled for a minute :tongue3:

Dat wuz a gud job ona ak cent!

GG~
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom