What's new

****** A welcome to Teknetics ******

Keppy

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
8,390
Reaction score
2,873
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
**************** Like i said WElcome ***** Teknetics ***************
 

Attachments

  • addon.gif
    addon.gif
    78 KB · Views: 484
  • Tekglobelogo_med.gif
    Tekglobelogo_med.gif
    4 KB · Views: 451
  • addon.gif
    addon.gif
    78 KB · Views: 468
  • Tekglobelogo_med.gif
    Tekglobelogo_med.gif
    4 KB · Views: 449
Well its about time you guys got your own forum! :icon_thumleft:
 
Smudge said:
Well its about time you guys got your own forum! :icon_thumleft:
Is that a Jack Russell..
I have 2
John
 
johnnyblaze said:
Smudge said:
Well its about time you guys got your own forum! :icon_thumleft:
Is that a Jack Russell..
I have 2
John

Got the photo from somewhere else. No Jack Russells in my house, just one mutt! :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom