jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,842 Reaction score 76,281 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2021 Thread Owner #1 The Evening Sun (Hanover, Pennsylvania) 26 Jul 2009, Sun May no longer be Abandoned but May be Old
D doverturtle Sr. Member Joined Apr 23, 2010 Messages 439 Reaction score 269 Golden Thread 0 Location York County, PA Detector(s) used Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus; Minelab Excalibur 1000 May 17, 2021 #2 I have detected Moul Field. There is a lot of trash underground. I suspect it is built over an old dump. I will need to look into whether or not there was an old picnic grove in that area.
I have detected Moul Field. There is a lot of trash underground. I suspect it is built over an old dump. I will need to look into whether or not there was an old picnic grove in that area.