What's new

About 5yrs worth of digging holes.

prolab69

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
1,619
Reaction score
1,028
Golden Thread
0
Location
in the stix of NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Fisher CZ-3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its been a few years since ive posted anything here. 2011 is coming to a close so I put together a few group photos.
enjoy-
Pro
 

Attachments

  • 100_1390.webp
    100_1390.webp
    100.7 KB · Views: 1,360
  • 100_1788.webp
    100_1788.webp
    83.8 KB · Views: 1,350
  • 100_1777.webp
    100_1777.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,357
  • 100_1781.webp
    100_1781.webp
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,361
  • 100_1780.webp
    100_1780.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,345
  • 100_1759.webp
    100_1759.webp
    80.7 KB · Views: 1,344
  • 100_1792.webp
    100_1792.webp
    30 KB · Views: 1,366
  • 100_1791.webp
    100_1791.webp
    31 KB · Views: 1,354
  • 100_1793.webp
    100_1793.webp
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,366
  • 100_1794.webp
    100_1794.webp
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,385
  • 100_1900.webp
    100_1900.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,376
  • 100_1776.webp
    100_1776.webp
    61 KB · Views: 1,344
Upvote 0
more....
 

Attachments

  • Copy of 100_1362.webp
    Copy of 100_1362.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,341
  • Copy (2) of 100_1397.webp
    Copy (2) of 100_1397.webp
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,351
  • 103_0345.webp
    103_0345.webp
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,359
  • 103_0345.webp
    103_0345.webp
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,348
  • Copy (2) of 100_1397.webp
    Copy (2) of 100_1397.webp
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,345
  • Copy of 100_1362.webp
    Copy of 100_1362.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,339
  • 100_1908.webp
    100_1908.webp
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,305
  • 100_1906.webp
    100_1906.webp
    95.3 KB · Views: 1,321
  • 100_1943.webp
    100_1943.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,325
  • 100_1897.webp
    100_1897.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,311
  • 100_1898.webp
    100_1898.webp
    94.3 KB · Views: 1,308
  • 100_1824.webp
    100_1824.webp
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,317
  • 100_1819.webp
    100_1819.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,326
  • 100_1902.webp
    100_1902.webp
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,313
  • 100_1904.webp
    100_1904.webp
    88.1 KB · Views: 1,307
more....
 

Attachments

  • 100_0746.webp
    100_0746.webp
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,315
  • 103_1185.webp
    103_1185.webp
    46.4 KB · Views: 1,353
  • 103_1188.webp
    103_1188.webp
    29 KB · Views: 1,398
  • 103_1188.webp
    103_1188.webp
    29 KB · Views: 1,394
  • 103_1196.webp
    103_1196.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,403
  • 100_1784.webp
    100_1784.webp
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,288
  • 103_1196.webp
    103_1196.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,383
  • 103_1188.webp
    103_1188.webp
    29 KB · Views: 1,397
  • 103_1188.webp
    103_1188.webp
    29 KB · Views: 1,395
  • 103_1185.webp
    103_1185.webp
    46.4 KB · Views: 1,366
  • 100_0746.webp
    100_0746.webp
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,308
  • 100_0489.webp
    100_0489.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,292
  • 100_1785.webp
    100_1785.webp
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,288
  • 100_1783.webp
    100_1783.webp
    33.6 KB · Views: 1,303
That's a good haul over the last 5 years.....it's amazing how the finds build up over time.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Lost of great stuff there. :icon_thumright:

I love the P.O.D buttons and the bells and watches and the...
 
That is a very impressive collection. Quite the variety.
 
PJ in WI said:
That is a very impressive collection. Quite the variety.

So true!!
 
wow what an awesome lot of cool finds :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
Now thats a collection...Thanks for sharing.......Now Im really jealous!
 
kayden said:
Now thats a collection...Thanks for sharing.......Now Im really jealous!

That's a lot of really cool stuff! I know a lot of people would consider it mostly junk, but I look at it with starry eyes, and see TREASURE!
 
Being a rookie at this, I am inspired by your collection...Makes me want to get hunting again...Thanks for sharing.. :thumbsup:
 
Thanks everyone :icon_thumright: I never really knew how extensive it was untill I started to lay it all out for photos. ...even my own post makes me want to get out there and hunt :tongue3:
 
I can see why it's been a few years since you posted !
How the heck could ya with all that diggin !
Nice job,
GG
 
Very impressive!! Love the buckles most of all. Any gold?
 
I assume that's the finds pro lab kept...imagine the trash he tossed :coffee2:
 
:wav: HOLY COW. I am speechless. I hope that one day I have a collection as impressive as yours. WOW. Be proud. Happy New Year!!!!!!! :headbang:
 
Wow.... :hello2: :hello2: very nice finds !
 
I'd give you a medal but you've probably already found a few, Mr. Metal Detector Guy...... :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom