What's new

ABOUT.. TUMBERS ?

sanddigger

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Messages
88
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Island New York
Detector(s) used
beach hunter 300
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi all it Sanddigger I Have am Other Question .... Has Any One ever Made a home Made
Tumber ? For Coins That is ? Any one Have any Pictures of the one they build ?: I am
Short of Money But i Have a lot of Time.. Thanks all for any Help.:skullflag::skullflag:
 
One of the other threads on here a guy mentioned using a drill and a plastic jar, and on another, a guy mentioned someway of putting it in the dryer. Check out all the threads that mention tumbling coins you may find it. Also someone said Harbor Freight has them for $40.
 
sanddigger, what do you plan on tumbling? In my experience, coins don't "tumble" well? Good luck.
Peace
 
Hi all it Sanddigger I Have am Other Question .... Has Any One ever Made a home Made
Tumber ? For Coins That is ? Any one Have any Pictures of the one they build ?: I am
Short of Money But i Have a lot of Time.. Thanks all for any Help.:skullflag::skullflag:

Here is one I built for a goof, ended up working out real well:thumbsup:

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom