What's new

ace 250 coils

allen

Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
20,065
Reaction score
215
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
the only coil I have for my ace 250 is the stock
coil it came with, are there any smaller coils that
I can buy so I can find the deeper coins and relics??
Any help is appreciated,
Allen
 
you might try detectionNet.com under Garrett they have whats called a sniper coil.
 
Kellyco, sells many different coils. I am sure they have the one your looking for.
 
I have the 4.5 inch sniper coin for my ACE. Bought it on ebay last year.
The sniper will allow you to pick through trashy areas better but you will probably loose a little depth vs the stock coil.

VPR
 
Yes they make the 12 in coil and the Sniper Coil

theres one here in mass
 
well Allen I can say this much do the research because i did not cause I am not sure All I can say at this point is the 12 in coil is a big one can cover more area and get heavy after a while, I have used it and found No difference in the coils email garrett and ask the Pros just my .02 worth :D


www.garrett.com

sincerely william
 
I have used the sniper coil a lot to hunt along the edge of sidewalks where many people seem to miss coins. It doesn't seem to go as deep as the stock coil to me, 4 or 5 inches deep I'd guess. I also have the larger coil and I don't care much for it. It throws the ACE out of balance and hurts my back with in just a few minutes. I have a major back problem and it irritates it. Monty
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom