What's new

Addendum to my Amazing Hunt Yesterday. MODERN SILVER COIN!

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2015
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
2,376
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Edit: No longer maintaining post.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 22
Nice save !!
That series, with the silver inset, lasted till 1995; thereafter the composition went to Copper-Nickel-Zinc.
20 million of 'your' coins were minted in Mexico City.
Don.........
 
Very interesting coin and information, thank you for sharing!
 
Thanks for the pictures & sharing information about the Peso bi metal coin & congrats on your rings & coins finds from the day before.

Texas ED
 
Congrats on the coin and thanks for the info
 
Say it ain't so Skippy, only 2 silver coins? :dontknow: Nice post, I learn something new everyday from Tnet and the nice members like you.
 
I did not know that. Probably because I haven't researched it but I have several cigar boxes full of Mexican coins. I have a job to do the next rain day......
 
How very strange and interesting! I will no doubt be researching this coin and finding out more as to why the Mexican government issued it. Never heard of it before, thanks for the insight, and congrats on having a stellar hunt! :treasurechest::notworthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom