What's new

Advice for upgrading from Ace 350

aaron.cieply

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2014
Messages
63
Reaction score
94
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want a deeper seeking machine. I have had the Ace 250 and 350 recently. I'm looking at the Teknetics T2 SE, the AT Pro, and the Fisher F75.

I'm mainly on dry ground looking for coins and relics.

Any advice would be great!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 
hi; Of the lot you suggested I would go with the F75 any day. It is DEEEEPPPP and sensitive ok. Other than that I recommend the Whites DFX. Great machine. It is my main detector. $450 used. Good Luck. PEACE:RONB
 
I picked up a Makro Racer for $340 it is like new with 22 months still on warranty

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 
I picked up a Makro Racer for $340 it is like new with 22 months still on warranty

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hope it's not a "Turkey" for you. Best of luck! :occasion14:
 
If the price differences aren't an issue, the F75 hands down. It can be used for coinshooting or relic hunting. Great machine.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom