pjm66
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jul 18, 2010
- Messages
- 23
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Somerset Co NJ
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX 300
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
I ran a search but couldnt find anything adressing my question. If this is something that has been answered before, I appologize.
Are there any tips/tricks to detecting gravel driveways or parking lots anyone can share with me? There is a old train depot near me that was active from about 1900-1980. It seems like i should be finding more than I am. I am primarly working the old parking lots which were gravel, now it is gravel covered by a thin layer of dirt/leaves/pine needles etc with lots of saplings.
Anyone got any words of advice for a new guy?
Are there any tips/tricks to detecting gravel driveways or parking lots anyone can share with me? There is a old train depot near me that was active from about 1900-1980. It seems like i should be finding more than I am. I am primarly working the old parking lots which were gravel, now it is gravel covered by a thin layer of dirt/leaves/pine needles etc with lots of saplings.
Anyone got any words of advice for a new guy?








