What's new

After Market Coils For AT MAX ie Nel

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Messages
4,418
Reaction score
4,007
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I got an Email from Nel Coils.......

"NEL coils for AT Pro fully compatible with AT MAX"[/FONT]
 
Thank You John! Have been concerned about if my Nel Storm coil I purchased for my AT-Pro would work with the Max, was watching a YouTube video with the Hoover Boys they where using the Nel Storm coil on the AT Max was supposedly working fine one day and not working the next day with the MAX. They switched back to the stock coil and it worked fine, could have just been unusual occurrence.
 
Awesome! Thanks for the update, John.
 
Thank You John! Have been concerned about if my Nel Storm coil I purchased for my AT-Pro would work with the Max, was watching a YouTube video with the Hoover Boys they where using the Nel Storm coil on the AT Max was supposedly working fine one day and not working the next day with the MAX. They switched back to the stock coil and it worked fine, could have just been unusual occurrence.

Yes, I think we have a couple very early release units in our fleet. The general consensus we are hearing is NEL pro coils are good with the Max... I have yet to try one on my Max.
 
My Cors(Nel) strike, scout, fortune and point all work fine on my max
 
Thank You John! Have been concerned about if my Nel Storm coil I purchased for my AT-Pro would work with the Max, was watching a YouTube video with the Hoover Boys they where using the Nel Storm coil on the AT Max was supposedly working fine one day and not working the next day with the MAX. They switched back to the stock coil and it worked fine, could have just been unusual occurrence.

I thought kurt switched to the nel thunder coil on hoover and thats the one he noticed wasnt working on the max.
 
I thought kurt switched to the nel thunder coil on hoover and thats the one he noticed wasnt working on the max.

You maybe correct I may have misunderstood.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom