What's new

After work QUICK SILVER

JackalopeZL1

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2014
Messages
1,726
Reaction score
2,893
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee And California
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Deus 2, Soon to be manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I got off work a little early, We were supposed to get some good rain any moment and figured I better try to get out for a quick hunt before it hit. Had a total of about 30 minutes before it started pouring!! Here are the results! 44 Washington, 44 merc, old Silver turquois Ring and a few wheats!! This is the same little park I found the 2 Walkers a couple weeks ago as well as the Army airforce ring. Really liking this little place..

 

Attachments

  • zzzzzzzzzzzz11.webp
    zzzzzzzzzzzz11.webp
    22 KB · Views: 129
Upvote 16
Congrats, Nice keepers :icon_thumright:
 
ZL1 NICE RING FIND ...
 
thanks, A little bent up but I will take it:)
 
I would have had to pull the rain gear out of the trunk and stayed till dark. I would have been too excited to leave after finding those little beauties. Great job!
 
You scored big time for a 30 minute hunt.
 
I don't know,
I see you have 2 waterproof detectors in your arsenal.
I wouldn't let no stinking rain stop me from digging Silver.
lol
Congrats on a great hunt.
 
You have a nice little honey hole there. Can't wait to see what comes out next.
 
Looks like you have a nice place. Keep hitting it.
 
Thanks folks. As my detectors are made for water I was out there in a button up collared shirt and dockers.. I wasn't prepared for the rain..lol.

I will be back!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom