What's new

AFTER WORK SILVER ON FRIDAY

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A NICE 1923 MERCURY DIME AT A CCFP .
 

Attachments

  • P1020707.webp
    P1020707.webp
    146.6 KB · Views: 185
The condition on that merc is spectacular :thumbsup: And it's old!
 
Yep, that's a nice one! Post a pic of the reverse when ya get a chance. I'll bet it has full bands.
:thumbsup:
 
Re: AFTER WORK SILVER ON FRIDAY( picture of back added)

here is the other side!
 

Attachments

  • P1020716.webp
    P1020716.webp
    182 KB · Views: 135
That's a hellofa sharp Merc, Mike! SWEEEEETIE for sure ;) Congrats!!

The first Merc I ever found was at the CCFP only a few inches down and super sharp as well... but I scratched it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom